Cornerstone Cares: Keeping your Dreams Alive
The health and wellness of our homebuyers, customers, and employees have always been the cornerstone of our company’s mission for the last 20 plus years.
As an essential business in the Commonwealth of Virginia, all of our locations remain open for you to visit to tour our models and community amenities by appointment only. For your peace of mind, we want you to know that we have instituted the following safety practices to protect your health and our employees.
Cornerstone COVID-19 Sales Office/Model Home Protocol
Sales Teams can host private meetings with customers/prospects that come into our sales offices/model homes during this time. The following is the standard protocol for those meetings:
- All of our sales centers and model homes are currently no handshake zones, but you will be greeted with a warm hello and friendly smile.
- Social distancing will be practiced – maintaining 6’ or more distance from one another
- All meetings will be limited to 5 or fewer attendees
- All appointments should be confirmed the day before and attendees should be asked if they are symptom free; cancel any appointments with those who have any symptoms
- Sales person to wash hands before and after all meetings
- Hand sanitizer or wipes should be offered upon entry into sales office/model home
- During the model presentation, sales person should demonstrate all model features (open doors and drawers, turn on and off light switches); if customer does they are to make a mental note of areas touched and wipe clean following the presentation
- Following a model presentation or Sales Office meeting, sales team is to wipe all door handles with antibacterial wipes and spray disinfectant throughout the space
- A journal detailing cleaning days and times will be kept
- Any employee exhibiting cold or flu symptoms or who has a family member that maybe feeling ill has been instructed to stay home.
Virtual Home Tours
If you prefer to visit our communities from the comfort of your home, we can facilitate this through FaceTime Tours. FaceTime Tours will allow you to schedule your home or design studio tour using FaceTime. Don’t have FaceTime, we have options. Reach out to our sales team today! Please call ahead to schedule your appointment.